Sometimes life feels a bit weird. I haven't blogged in like a month and that is not cool. I have had a few things swirling in my mind but don't seem to have the time to catch those swirls for a deeper look. Lately I've been feeling like I need to take some sort of break and slow life down and think things through. But that hasn't happened. I think I'll have to be intentional about it if it's ever to be.
So I'll leave you with this to think about. Did you know there is such a thing as reverse SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder)? I was joking around with a friend that I had it, and then I found out it's a real thing! This summer has felt kind of weird at times, and maybe that's part of the answer! (Or maybe I just like to diagnose myself with things...I took an autism test and found out I'm not really very far on the spectrum at all, dang it! I was sure I was!) I felt really off today (and probably yesterday too) and these have been some of the hottest days of the year, so there you go. My theory is that maybe the whiter you are (ie me), the more you are affected. And perhaps the fact that I have been skipping out on sunscreen a lot this summer and have been perpetually dehydrated since the age of 3 doesn't help either.
Thus concludes the daily psychology lesson. Hopefully more meaningful thoughts to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment